- What Data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Slaney Foods International uc collects the following data:
- Supplier Personal identification information (Herd number)
- Administrators Personal Identification Information (email address)
- Analytical and statistical data (date and time of visit, pages visited on site, browser used, device used etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Slaney Foods International uc with the data that we collect (Herd number). Other data will be collected automatically by the site for analytical and statistical use
We collect and process data when you:
- Register online for our products or services
- Login to the registered members area of the website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Slaney Foods International uc collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with access to our services
- Manage your account
How do we store your data?
Slaney Foods International uc securely stores your data on data centres located in Ireland.
There are a number of measures in place to ensure the security of your data:
At Server Level
- All server security software is kept up to date and patched with latest versions available
- All passwords/usernames/logins are changed and updated regularly for additional security
- All servers are protected by firewalls in place with CSF combined with LFD including Kernel
- Security software/plugins in place i.e. Clam AV to continuously monitor for malicious activity or attacks
At Frontend Level
- All admin login details are unique
- Recaptcha installed on all login pages to prevent forced attacks
At Admin Level
- All software/CMS/Plugins are patched and updated to latest versions
- Dedicated firewall installed on site for added security
Slaney Foods International uc will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services to you.
Accounts that have not been accessed in over 12 months will be disabled. Disabled accounts and all associated personal data will be deleted on a monthly basis by Slaney Foods International uc.
You may at any time request that your account and personal data be deleted. Once a request for account deletion is made, the account in question will be disabled and all personal data will be deleted within 5 working days.
What are your Data Protection Rights?
Slaney Foods International uc would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your Data Protection Rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access
You have the right to request Slaney Foods International uc for copies of your personal data which are stored on the Slaney Farmers Website. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification
You have the right to request that Slaney Foods International uc correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Slaney Foods International uc to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure
You have the right to request that Slaney Foods International uc delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that Slaney Foods International uc restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to data processing
You have the right to object to Slaney Foods International uc processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to portability
You have the right to request that Slaney Foods International uc transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
at our email: GDPR@slaney.com
Call us at: +353 53 9377155
or write to us at: Slaney Foods International uc, Ryland Lower, Bunclody, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Managing your preferences on our site
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Slaney Foods International uc uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first party and third party cookies are used. Disabling these cookies may affect the performance of the website.
- Performance – Slaney Foods International uc uses these cookies so we can analyse how people are using our website (for example what pages are a user visits) and how the performance and user experience of the website can be improved.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept Cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove Cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: GDPR@slaney.com
Call us at: +353 53 9377155
or write to us at: Slaney Foods International uc, Ryland Lower, Bunclody, Enniscorthy, Co.Wexford
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Slaney Foods International uc has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28, Ireland
Tel: +353 761 104 800